Thursday, March 11, 2010

JUTH UNLEASH NEW SIGNINGS ON JIGAWA STARS


National league division1A leader, JUTH FC of Jos will this weekend deploy some of their newly recruited players to the field of play on Sunday when they host Jigawa Golden Stars at Rwang Pam stadium, Jos.

JUTH signed 5 players which include Jigawa stars top scorer in first round, Rahaqq Adams Yusuf, Adamu Mohammed from Nasarawa United, Solomon Anzaku from JUTH Feeders team.
Much will be expected from these new boys when they feature this sunday especially Rahaqq Yusuf who will be plotting the down fall of his former club.

Rahaqq speaking ahead of the game said "I thank Allah for this move, I love JUTH FC, I thank Jigawa stars management and coaches for given the chance to play for them, I will do my best for JUTH in that match to justify my inclusion in the team"

1 comment:

  1. is everyone alright? will they move/postpone the game because of the riots

    ReplyDelete