Monday, April 5, 2010

ALL HAIL CHIMA’S RETURN


The return of Chima Ndukwu into the team after three weeks lay off due to armstring injury has brought a new life into the team as his team mates, fans and management members hail his return as he is an important member of the squad.

Chima who scored two superb goals against Sharks and Heartland in Jos has been outstanding as defensive midfielder and offensive midfielder for JUTH since the season start before he was injured.

He has promised to do his best to make a return to the team that will play away to FC Abuja in Abuja, coincidentally the ground where he sustain the injury

“I am happy that my mates , fans and management as well as the coach always want me back, and welcome me wholeheartedly on return, I will be happy if I make the trip to Abuja, I am fit and back, better tan ever” Former Jomo Cosmos player said.

No comments:

Post a Comment