Thursday, November 4, 2010

KELECHI OKOYE TASKS JUTH FC PLAYERS


Former JUTH FC of Jos player, Kelechi Okoye has tasks the players of JUTH FC to be good ambassador of the club and put in their best in all the games.

The Shillong Lajong winger said the players should not take any team for granted and represent the team well, he also said he believe the players will not lack as JUTH FC management is one of the few that take players welfare as the top priority, he urges the players to reciprocate the gesture.

He said "I am happy that my team will campaign in premier league, I am urging the players old and new to be good ambassador of the team. they should put in their best in all games and make sure JUTH win something at the end of the league. I am sure the management will do their best in term of welfare of players as that has been the team's tradition, so the players should reciprocate this with good performances. I am wishing the team all the best"

No comments:

Post a Comment